Data Controller and Data Processor: Trevinvest Srl / Residence La Filanda, registered office Via Fonderia n. 31, Treviso, CF and VAT No. 03715560268, in the person of the Chairman or Director.
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The personal data we deal with are:
• basic data: for example name and surname, age, gender, passport details, publicly available photos;
• contact details: for example, home address, postal code, email address, telephone number;
• financial data: for example credit card data, expense details, transaction history;
• data relating to health, where disclosed and relevant for the provision of services;
• preferences: for example special requests for the guests’ stay;
• technical data: for example the device used to interact with us (including the unique identifier of the device, the hardware model, the operating system and version, and information on the mobile network);
• correspondence data: when you contact us, for example to send a question or request, any communication could be stored and added to your personal data.
• To allow you to use our website;
• To make and manage the booking and other purchases;
• To request feedback in order to improve our services;
• To respond to your requests for information;
• For billing purposes in relation to your stay with us;
• To send you our newsletters;
• To contact you about questions relating to your stay with us;
• To send you important information about the website, or other relevant administrative issues;
• For any internal company purposes such as the development of new products or services, strengthening of the website, surveys, analysis of usage trends and visit trends;
• For any marketing and promotion activities;
• To ensure the protection of people, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure;
• To comply with regulatory requirements or requirements under applicable law, court orders, mandates, or other legal proceedings.
The legal basis for processing user information is one or more of the following reasons:
- User consent;
- The provision of services requested by the user;
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations, court orders or other legal proceedings.
Some of the personal data can be shared with:
- agents, external coworkers or third-party suppliers of Residence La Filanda;
- providers of analysis tools and search engines that assist the Residence La Filanda in improving and optimizing the website;
- our consultants and auditors;
- regulatory authorities, governments, courts, law enforcement and national, local or foreign security services.
The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (articles 33-36 of the Code) concerning security measures, by specially appointed parties and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016 / 679. In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to the free and explicit consent of the users, personal data will be storaged for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and processed.
Pursuant to Articles 26 and 27 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679, users could give to the data controller data qualifiable as "special categories of personal data", ie data that reveals "racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or belonging to trade union, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a person, data relating to health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person ". These categories of data can be processed only with the free and explicit consent of the user.
At any time, the Data Subject can exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
a) request confirmation of the existence or not of personal data;
b) obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the storage period;
c) obtain the correction and deletion of data;
d) obtain the treatment limitation;
e) obtain the portability of the data, that is, receive it from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit it to another data controller without any hindrances;
f) object to the processing at any time and also in case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
g) object an automated decision-making process relating to natural people, including profiling.
h) ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete it or limit the processing that concerns it or to oppose its treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
i) revoke the consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
j) to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
For any further information, and to enforce the rights recognized by the European Regulation, it is possible to send or a registered letter to the address of the accommodation facility or the registered office or via pec to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.